返回首页
乐飞英语网商务
外贸英语话题王(音频):谈判实例
日期:2019-05-15 08:00    编辑:乐飞英语网    来源:未知
外贸英语话题王(音频):谈判实例 外贸英语话题王(音频): 谈判实例 外贸英语话题精选,真人场景对话,在商务职场助你一臂之力。 【情景对话】 A:Hello.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair. A:你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。 B:Like

  外贸英语话题王(音频):谈判实例

 

  外贸英语话题王(音频):谈判实例

  外贸英语话题精选,真人场景对话,在商务职场助你一臂之力。

  【情景对话】

  A:Hello.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.

  A:你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。

  B:Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?

  B:我很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?

  A:Sure. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.

  A:好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。

  B:Yes.its not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.Well.

  B:是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。

  A:what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?

  A:哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?

  B:Thats a good idea. So far,we have several agents abroad.

  B:这个主意不错.不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。

  A:We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools.What do you think?

  A:我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人,不知你们意下如何?

  B:That sounds good.

  B:听起来不错

  A:Then.whats your usual commission rate for your agents?

  A:那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?

  B:Usually.we give a commission of 4% to our agents.

  B:通常给4%。

  A:4% is too low.l think. You see.we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion such as advertising on radio or TV. printing booklets .leaflets.catalogues and so on. It all costs money. 4% is not enough.

  A:我认为4%太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等。这一切花销,4%是不够的。

  B: Dont worry. Well allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.

  B:别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金

  A: You mean to say

  A;您的意思是……

  B: Now . if you sell US $ 4 million worth of hand-held tools annually.we can only allow 4% commission. If the annual turn over exceeds US .$ 6 million . you can get 6% commission. What do you think of that?

  B:如你方手工上具的年销量为四卣万美元,我们只 能给4%的佣金,如果年销量超过六百万美元,你就可得到6%的佣金,你看如何?

  A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?

  A:听起来不错:那么,佣金如何支付?

  B: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.

  B:我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方。

  A:All right. If its okay. we would with you immediately.

  A:那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。

  B:Think it over. We hope to keep you to sign an agency agreement a good business relationship with you.

  B:好好考虑一下,我们希望与贵方保持良好的贸易关系。

  A:Thank you for your help.

  A:谢谢你的关照。

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部 返回首页