初一英语 翻译 急 在线等
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
3.Miracles happen every day.
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
6． You just stay away from me please.
7． If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
8． It made me look like a duck in water.
9． Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
10． I was messed up for a long time.
11． I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
6. You can't change the past.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对，过去是痛楚的，但我认为你要么可以逃避，要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
2.I wish I could be more like you.
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
8.I love you more thanI've ever loved any woman. AndI've waited longer for you thanI've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
6.All life is a game of luck.
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.